Friday, June 29, 2012

Where We Start Our Journey...


29 June 2012   
As early as about 9 o'clock in the morning, we a group of Multimedia Advertising Design2 students depart from MMU and start our journey to Tanjung Karang, a place which is so unfamiliar to most us besides what we had know from our research.

On the way, I was just kept imagine, and there were full of curiosity and question in my mind : "how will the place looks like? how about the food, the place we going to stay? what activities we going to do? will I enjoy for these few days?"......and then, after thinking all these, I fell asleep in the bus. 

*(Well, I was just too tired, and couldn't sleep well during the night before the trip. I just simply worry that if i overslept, and I might miss or late to the trip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment